Margarita Machine Recipe
- 1 bottle (½ gal) – Margarita Man® King Cake Daiquiri™ concentrate
- 2.5 gal – water
- 2 L – Vodka (or light Rum)
- substitute additional 1/2 gallon of water for non-alcoholic kids’ slushies
- combine all ingredients in a 5-gallon mixing container, stir or shake vigorously, and carefully pour into a margarita or slush machine
- Makes 56 8-ounce King Cake Daiquiris™, or 48 non-alcoholic King Cake slushes.
- 4 oz – Margarita Man® King Cake Daiquiri™ concentrate
- 3-½ cups – Ice
- 3 oz – Vodka (or water for kids’ drinks)
- combine all ingredients in a blender and frappé!
- Makes four (4) 8-ounce drinks with alcohol mixed in