Margarita Machine Recipe
- 1 bottle (½ gal) – Margarita Man® Pumpkin Spice concentrate
- 2.5 gal – water
- 2 L – Bourbon, Rum, or Vodka
- alcohol optional; delicious without alcohol for kids’ parties
- Alternative recipe: use equal parts Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kahlua, and Vodka instead of the spirits listed above to create an adult frozen Pumpkin Spice latté. It’s SO GOOD!
- combine all ingredients in a 5-gallon mixing container, stir or shake vigorously, and carefully pour into a margarita or slush machine
- Makes 56 8-ounce drinks with alcohol mixed in, or 48 virgin Pumpkin Spice slushies
Pro tip: Garnish glass rim with cinnamon before dispensing
- 4 oz – Margarita Man® Pumpkin Spice concentrate
- 3-½ cups – Ice
- 3 oz – Bourbon, Rum, or Vodka
- substitute 4 oz water for non-alcoholic Pumpkin Spice slushies
- combine all ingredients in a blender and frappé!
- Makes four (4) 8-ounce drinks with alcohol mixed in
Pro tip: Garnish glass rim with cinnamon before pouring